Message Center: My Address Book Is Empty
With RealConnex Message Center, you can easily add Contacts to your Address Book to start e-mailing right away!
RealConnex Message Center allows you to add Contacts easily in 2 ways:
1) Under the "Address Book" section, click on the “New Contact” icon in Contacts to manually add a Contact (as showing in illustration below):
Manually enter the following fields:
· First Name
· Last Name
· Job Title
· E-mail (Under Contact Details)
· Phone (Under Contact Details)
· Address (Under Contact Details)
· URL (Under Contact Details)
· Notes (Under Contact Details)
Press “Create” to create the Contact.
2) Import a CSV file from popular services like Gmail, Microsoft Outlook and Linkedin (as shown in illustration below):
Adding Contacts to your “Message Center” is as easy as your other popular address books apps!