Networking On RealConnex
The Networking feature is one of the most powerful features allowing you to build profiled and quality networks without the noise. Members must "Request a Connection" and you must "Accept" in order for a connection to be established. Once Connected, members can communicate with you and you with them.
Viewing and Accepting Network Request
You can view your Network and Accept request in three places
- Networking Zone Navigation > Networking > Options
- On the Live ticker: Dashboard > Live Ticker
- Live Tracker: Dashboard > Live Terminal
Managing your Connections & Network
- Select "Network"
- Select "View my Network". This will take you to the Networking management platform where yo can view/sort/manage and communicate with your Network
Setting Up (Figure 1 and 2)
- Set up your networking permissions in your profile (see privacy).
- Configuring these settings to restrict a) who can Connect with you and b) How they Connect if you've allowed them to connect. These setting ensure high relevancy of your network and connections
- The default setting allows all members to follow your profile.
- You can even restrict your networking to Peer-to-Peer networking. (figure 2)